Samsung Rugby III
At a Glance:
- 3G connectivity
- Mil-spec 810g certified: water-resistant, dustproof, shock-resistant
- 3MP camera
- One-touch access to GPS navigation
- AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk
- Single core 468Mhz processor
- Up to 9 hours talk time, 20 days standby
Maintain crystal clear call quality no matter where you are with the Rugby III''s large external speaker.
Mil-spec 810g certified for protection from dust, water, bumps and scratches.
The Samsung Rugby III is a durable flip phone made to handle the elements. Its compact design is dustproof, shock resistant, and water resistant-- it can be completely submerged for up to 30 minutes. With a three megapixel camera to take photos onsite and a 2.4-inch QVGA display for easy viewing, the Rugby III is ideal for work or play outdoors. This phone supports AT&T''s 3G services and Enhance Push to Talk capabilities.
Sturdy Design, Military-Grade Durability
If you need a rugged phone you won''t have to worry about on the job, the Rugby III has you covered. This phone is certified to Military Standard 810G, which means it can handle anything from drops to dust. It''s water-resistant and able to withstand humidity and high temperatures.
Enjoy a stress-free commute with AT&T''s turn-by-turn directions and proactive traffic alerts. aGPS also features Allsport, a GPS workout tracker, and Loopt, a location-based social network application.
Improved Call Quality
Keep your calls clear, even if the world around you gets chaotic. The Rugby III''s large external speaker and improved noise suppression makes sure callers will understand you clearly and correctly every time.
Enhanced Push-To-Talk Preloaded
Make and take business calls with the touch of a button. The Rugby III includes Enhanced Push-to-Talk (PTT) technology, which enables business users to communicate in an instantaneous walkie-talkie fashion, even to large groups. Enhanced PTT allows calls with up to 250 users at a time and includes:
- Large contact lists up to 1,000 people
- Override controls for supervisors in order to communicate important, time-sensitive messages to their teams
- Multitasking capabilities: use productivity applications, GPS or cameras during calls
- Access to AT&T''s expansive 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE networks
- Ability to view your contacts'' availabilities in real time
Call Restriction Features for Your Business
When you''re on the job, your phone should be too. With the Samsung Rugby III, you can limit phone numbers to only those on the SIM card or in the device''s contact list. Easily restrict other features such as IM, messaging, and address book access to ensure the phone is only being used for the task at hand.
The Samsung Rugby III measures 4.1 x 2.1 x 0.8 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 4.7 ounces.
What''s in the Box
Samsung Rugby III device, standard battery, micro USB data cable, AC charging block, quick start guide.
- Internal Display: 2.4-inch QVGA
- External Display: 1.3-inch CSTN
- Samsung Proprietary: Java based
- Talk time: up to 9 hours
- Standby time: up to 20 days
- Size: 4.1 x 2.1 x 0.8 inches
- Weight: 4.7 ounces
- 3G AT&T
- Bluetooth technology: 2.1
- Internal memory storage: Up to 256MB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera:3MP, 2X zoom
- Video: QVGA 15 fps